Re: TYLER Candidates: BETA TESTING 1 year, 11 months ago #13

• mr156
i wanna test it

Re: TYLER Candidates: BETA TESTING 1 year, 11 months ago #14

• anonamoose
  • Watcher Watcher (A)
GNUnet 0.9.4 released on Nov 5th. Might be a #TYLERCandidate

gnunet.org/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Renato, Anon_of_Freedom, PiracyLtd, J4CKS1

Re: TYLER Candidates: BETA TESTING 1 year, 11 months ago #15

"DO NOT LET TYLER STOP HIS OWN PLAN!"

FAILURE IS A HARSH LESSON BUT DON’T LET IT SLOW YOU.

On the Fifth of November, We were dealt a harsh blow to our collective ego, As we awoken only to find that not a single TYLER candidate was released for beta testing. But we must not let that cripple our vision, We cannot afford not to ACKT now. We must come to terms with our shortcomings and utilize that as our LEARNING CURVE. Now is not a time to give in to defeat, But to recognize that if we wish to bring something to life, It can only be done by our own hands. The Achilles heel of any creative project lies in the expectation that others will pick up the slack and carry the project on. We do not have the luxury of waiting for someone else to create and code our freedom. I am reminded of a journal entry from Marilyn Manson, of which the title has stuck with me since first reading it entitled, THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO CREATE IT IT

"THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO CREATE IT!"
We are perfect and ripe just before decay.

Knowing this, a new consciousness, inevitably kills the old. One of the most painful things a person can experience is the agony of change.

If you truly love a concept, a vision, a person, an ideal…
You cannot waver, or surrender to habit.
Do not feel fear of what will be newly gained, and do not try to jump in a grave when we need to pay our respects and leave a tragedy.

We are brave and we are NOT uncaring. We care…I care… about the soul of what I create, because it IS my very soul.

When I wake up, it will be a new day. Tomorrow is closer than yesterday.

Marilyn Manson Journal Entry

If we are to truly change the world, we must each call upon OURSELVES! To come together as a collective, to collaborate, to create... To give TYLER a soul.

The alchemical goal of any form of MAGICK, of any form of creation for that matter! Is to take create something from the ethereal realm and materialize that upon this plane of reality. THE TRICK IS BRINGING THAT CONCEPT, THAT DANGEROUS IDEA into FRUITION on the material plane.

Only YOU (and you, and you, and you too!) can create TYLER.

I know that some people reading this might be thinking, "I would love to help, but I don't know how to code, or know what programming even is... So I don't really have anything of value to contribute to TYLER until it's coded."

THAT IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE! Each and every person lurking here has ONE THING our REI UNIUS that we are skilled in, or great at that each of us can contribute to this project to collectively bring TYLER into existence!

For example, I personally cannot code. I don't know any form of programming. I'm sure that if I put my mind to it, I code learn some form of programming. However, I am confident in my ability as a designer to create a Graphical User Interface for TYLER. So that is my REI UNIUS, MY ONE THING. Even if my creation isn't the best submission and does not get chosen, It's irrelevant!

I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW

The beauty of it comes not from any form of vain, ego-driven recognition but in the thought that each person's contribution holds the power to inspire another individual to tap into their own set of skills, and give them the inspiration to add their time and personal skills/ ideas towards the development of the project. And that person's contribution inspires another person to add and refine TYLER, and so on and so forth.

You must not be AFRAID of failure
YOUR IDEAS are the most DANGEROUS of all!
For they are of your own creation
They are the thoughts
That only YOU can bring into creation!

One person who dares to think outside of the box
who DARES to KREATE
May inspire one more person
To share their idea
To give their input
To ADD to the collective consciousness

The POWER lies within EACH OF YOU
DO NOT wait for someone else to do it for you!

BEE A SPACEMONKEY!
CREATE!
SHARE!

DO NOT LET TYLER STOP HIS OWN PLAN!

Even if you feel your idea/contribution is obvious or trivial...
Your IDEA has the power to INSPIRE another individual
to build upon your contribution
and add their creativity to the project
Which sets a chain reaction into play
In which each of our contributions further production
Within the hive
Inevitably EVOLving into the collective force that is TYLER!

THIS IS THE NATURE OF THE /B/EES!

EACH WORKER BEE HAS IT'S OWN TASK
REGARDLESS OF HOW MINISCULE OR IMPORTANT THEIR TASK MAY SEEM
THE POWER LIES IN EACH INDIVIDUAL'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE GREATER CAUSE
FOR THAT IS WHAT POWERS THE HIVE!

Are you a designer? Kreate a logo for TYLER, Design a GUI
Are you a natural speaker? Dare to speak out, inform, and INSPIRE others to get involved!
Are you knowledgable in a certain field? Share your wisdom with the collective. INSPIRE and INFORM US!
LET'S KREATE TYLER

KREATE,SHARE,CONTRIBUTE
EVOLve

STOP BEING A PASSIVE LURKER, AND START BEING AN ACTIVE ARTIST
bitcoin:1EbyzaWJgsgMnUY9GzyYAn8ARcAcFLjqGD
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by apokalypsos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RA2012, Anon_of_Freedom, Jupiter haulding, Anon Prole, J4CKS1

Re: TYLER Candidates: BETA TESTING 1 year, 11 months ago #16

I hope that this will serve as inspiration for others to recognize and share their personal abilities to change,shape, and add to the collective. In hopes that this will unlock a certain bit of inspiration towards the development of TYLER.

As Above, So Below
Think of this each individual cell, organ, atom in your body has it's own task that would be powerless on it's own, but through the chain reaction of each of these doing their own specific task reacts with another part in the system doing it's own unique task and it is THAT collective act of creation working together that creates and powers the human body.

The same goes for our galaxy on a larger scale. Without the sun's solar rays generating heat and it's gravitational pull OR the forces of EACH planet and respective moon(s), gases, particles, et cetera, working on their own level, simultaneously. Through this these particles, elements, planets unknowingly interact with one another, Working in unison to form the collective entity that is the Milky Way Galaxy.

The beauty of it all lies within the ORGANIZED CHAOS of seemingly non-related events/entities/ideas/ whatever the fuck sparking some form of chaotic reaction, whether that reaction is the result of that entity trying to ensure it's own survival, or the effect of a single cell of the organism dying off that sparks another cell to react in a certain way and thus further fuels the larger entity that it is encased within.

Whether that is a a galaxy, the human body, or a software program....

This is the secret of the FIBONACCI SEQUENCE.

The divinity of this sequence lies within the interaction of one thing with another, Which through interaction with it's predecessor, the result of that interaction stems a new number that had not existed prior to their reaction.

This is the PERFECT way to CREATE
1 plus itself results in 2

Example:
Person 1, whom we will call ADAM: Thinks to himself, "I have an idea."

We get the first number in the Fibonacci Sequence the primordial act of creation can be linked to that of a single THOUGHT!

The first number in the sequence shows the number one emerging from NOTHING.

Fibonacci Sequence:

The creation of an idea in a single THOUGHT.

As taught in Qaballistic Mysticism,
In the beginning, ALL WAS CREATED SIMULTANEOUSLY through the POWER OF THE WORD.

The creation of all things stems from the single point in the act of verbalizing conscious thought from NOTHING. It is from that point that all things that will ever happen came into existence.

ADAM then REFLECTS on the IDEA. This offers the ability for him to reflect on his initial thought.

Fibonacci Sequence:

After the reflection of this idea occurs. ADAM has one of two options.

Option 1: forget about his idea thus ending the sequence,
Option 2: The ability to give life to his idea.

Choosing to go forth with his idea, He decides to discuss his idea with his friend, Person 2 whom we will call BRADLEY.

1 (initial thought) + 1 (reflective thought) = 2 (Presentation of thought for further development)

ADAM presents BRADLEY his original idea.

BRADLEY listens to ADAM's idea and based on hearing that, Person 2 reflects on ADAM's thoughts and adds his own idea to the concept, which in turn, causes the idea to EVOLVE into a new concept that based on the idea that came before it.

The idea evolves into a newer version original idea, represented by 3.

As as a result of sharing his idea with BRADLEY, He is given a new perspective which leads ADAM to adding onto the ideas that BRADLEY set forth and further refines the idea

Obviously this can continue on and on infinitely until the goal is reached. Each individual person adds their input, their skills, to the idea which continuously evolves through the sum of it's predecessors which results in the original idea taking on a sort of consciousness of it's own through that of the collective input of dozens of individual's working towards a single goal, adding their own piece to the puzzle which results in that which is far greater than it's parts, but yet could only come to fruition through the
the combined input of each individual process.

The completion of any magickal GOAL comes from the CHAOTIC ORDER that stems from each individual adding their own piece to the system. It is the collective workings of different individuals working towards bringing single goal into reality that MAGICKALLY creates the perfect harmonic formula that balances the chaos from the divine and gives birth to a CREATIVE, and CONSCIOUS INTELLIGENCE that has never before been brought into existence.
bitcoin:1EbyzaWJgsgMnUY9GzyYAn8ARcAcFLjqGD
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by apokalypsos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RA2012, Anon_of_Freedom, Jupiter haulding, Brand Ibzen, Anon Prole, J4CKS1

Re: TYLER Candidates: BETA TESTING 1 year, 11 months ago #17

• RA2012
  • Watcher Watcher (A)
Agreed. You've summed up everything pretty well. Seems like this TYLER problem might have a good side to it after all.

I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW
I WILL TO BESTOW < My first promise to give, spread and share with the world. <3

Pastebin is your friend for this one.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by RA2012.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anon_of_Freedom

Re: TYLER Candidates: BETA TESTING 1 year, 11 months ago #18

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a Very persistent one" -Albert Einstein

"The significant problems we face cannot be solVed at the same leVel of thinking we were at when we created them" -Albert Einstein

I beelive Consciousness is the Key:

"Until they become Conscious they will neVer rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become Conscious."
1984. George Orwell.

Quis nam igitur liber? Sapiens qui sibi imperiosus.
Who then is free? The wise man who can goVern himself.
Horace, Satires, II. 7. 83.

dakw.gif

TO be able to spread Consciousness we oughta "Know thyself" first and then infeKt with LV:

"To see the universal and all-pervading Spirit of Truth face to face one must be able to love the meanest of creation as oneself. And a man who aspires after that cannot afford to keep out of any field of life." -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi,

"That which you feed, GROWS. That's a magickal "law".
STOP feeding negativity into your life.
START feeding Consciousness, Beauty and Truth within yourself, towards the people closest to you and into the world."

The wheels are set in motion, you cannot stop the mindVirus: "WHEN ENOUGH PEOPLE THINK SOMETHING IS TRUE, IT... TAKES ON A LIFE OF ITS OWN."

LV

Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Anon Prole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xonox, J4CKS1
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds